We are seeking for an experienced VIRTUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to join our growing team in the Philippines.
• Bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course (Bachelors of Law is a huge plus but not required) or any
advanced degree a plus particularly, English or Law.
• At least 2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to foreign clients
• Must have an excellent grasp of the stylistic and mechanical aspects of writing and the fundamentals of English grammar and usage.
• Excellent Verbal communication skills. Must be able to express ideas in a clear, organized, concise
and logical manner and meet aggressive deadlines
• Excellent written communications skills. Ability to synthesize, draft and edit complex information
• Good Customer Relationship Management skills. Demonstrate cross-cultural communications skills and the ability to interface with a variety of internal and external clients.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Office Excel.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As Virtual Administrative/Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following Key
➢ Manages email of the Executive and responds to email in accordance to established agreement between superior/Executive
➢ Coordinates meetings, manage calendars, make reservations and/or plan travel arrangements.
➢ Assists the Executive with various projects, including research, organizing digital files, managing Excel spreadsheets, data entry and similar responsibilities.
➢ Proofreads and edit case-writing content and other materials, when required
➢ Engages with clients, third party vendors, and others by Zoom, phone and email.
➢ Performs inbound calls, customer service
➢ Performs other clerical/ administrative tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter. Candidate is required to provide at least one writing sample that demonstrates one’s ability to write legal content for a non-legal audience.