Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc’s partner company is a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm based in Miami Florida and is looking for a SENIOR PARAPLANNER who can join their team in the Philippines.
Joining the company will provide an avenue for you to learn more at this firm and will be a stimulating, action-oriented experience as you will have a chance to participate in a high-growth player in the wealth management arena.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Management Accountancy, or Finance Management
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in the financial industry
• Diploma in Financial Planning (Dip FP) or similar certification is a plus
• Preferably with FINRA Series 65 License (but not required)
• Certified Public Accountant or Undergraduate in Law Degree is a plus.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with the business development team to analyze prospective client’s finances to spot
problems we can solve and opportunities we can offer
• Manage client connections to account aggregation software
• Build and monitor client financial plans – including estate planning, tax planning,
investments, insurance, retirement and cash flow
• Open, transfer, and manage client accounts
• Prepare investment policy statements
• Assist Senior Wealth Strategist with client meeting preparation and delivery
• Communicate clearly by phone, video and email with clients and the team
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: PARAPLANNER