Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc’s partner company is an established NYC/Westchester IT Consulting firm which provides Cyber Security and IT Support services. The company helps business clients resolve issues with PC and Mac hardware and software, cloud services, Windows servers and networking.
We are seeking for an experienced SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR WITH HEALTH CLOUD EXPERIENCE to join our growing tech team in the Philippines. The role is expected to leverage their strong experience for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our system. This is a full time home based job.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter into this fast growing organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information/ Industrial technology, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce Administration.
- At least 5 years of hands on experience using Salesforce Health Cloud CRM system
- Strong experience and knowledge with Health Cloud knowledge, Service Cloud Knowledge, Salesforce Configuration, Salesforce Customization, Salesforce Integration
- Strong experience integrating Salesforce CRM with other internal/external applications
- Keen to details, creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication and good listening skills
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is a huge plus
- Healthcare experience is a huge plus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer and support Salesforce platform (user setups, profiles and roles, reports and dashboards, customized objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validations, and process automation).
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Create and manage changes in the system using both declarative and programmatic techniques including process builders, lightning flow, lightning components, and APEX classes/triggers.
- Process creation, documentation and maintenance.
- Manage the Salesforce ticketing system and all user-submitted tickets, addressing issues as they arise.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards.
- Manage data imports/updates
For interested applicants, follow the steps below:
- Fill out this online application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScImiqozpOYG-QYfwJ8NE-Oz3QAlGoQ-RVu9xSq_PmtUtyDSQ/viewform
- Send us an email at email@example.com
Follow us in our social media pages for more job opportunities