We are looking for a Recruitment Marketing Specialist to help us establish a strong employer brand and attract top talent.
The role will be responsible for reaching out to online and offline communities to promote our company and open roles, crafting targeted job descriptions and hosting podcasts, online advertisements and virtual job fairs for various candidate groups. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills and be familiar with recruitment or techniques.
- Monitors ATS Recruitment platform
- Assist in Eligibility reviews (final screening)
- Enrich our careers page and social media accounts with multimedia, posts and employee testimonials
- Share job ads on various online channels (job boards, social media groups, professional communities)
- Coordinate employer branding activities and host podcasts, online candidate engagement and employee engagement activities and participate in virtual job fairs and other career events
- Craft job descriptions that describe our benefits and company culture. Shape the profile of our ideal candidate to ensure our recruiting strategies address the right audience
- Keep job platforms informative and interactive
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop content that illustrates our life at work (for example, blog posts, videos and infographics)
- At least 3 years work experience as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Human Resource, Marketing or relevant field
To apply, send your resume to: email@example.com with the subject: Recruitment Marketing Specialist