If you live and breathe in Marketing, you are fit for this team!
Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc’s partner company in the US is looking for an experienced MARKETING MANAGER. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Marketing Manager responsibilities include the creation, tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with graphic design software, web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter into this fast growing organization.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with our team to develop strategies, tactics, and plans to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Create and implement monthly marketing calendars
- Market webinar series via social media and email campaign
- Manage all our social media channels, web channels and website
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Be willing to research and experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media platforms that attracts and converts our target groups
- Create and implement marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures, email campaigns, and logo/template designs
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- A candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent. (Masters Degree is preferred but not required)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing/design with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- A team player
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits for this role. Apply now and be part of our great team!
For interested applicants, follow the steps below:
- Fill out this online application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScImiqozpOYG-QYfwJ8NE-Oz3QAlGoQ-RVu9xSq_PmtUtyDSQ/viewform
- Send us an email at email@example.com
Follow us in our social media pages for more job opportunities