Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc’ partner is an IT Managed Service Provider located in New York. The company focus on both traditional on-premises infrastructure as well cloud technologies.
This is a full-time role, on a US shift and on a home-based work set-up.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter into this fast-growing organization.
IT Help Desk
- Acts as first point of contact when a user is facing hardware, software or system issues
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- Experience with Continuum RMM and ConnectWise Manage is a huge plus
- Windows Server 2016/2019, Active Directory, Group Policy Management Console and other Server administrator
- Hyper-V Administration
- Cisco/Meraki Firewalls , Switches, and Access Points
- Sonicwall firewalls
- Cloud technologies including Google G Suite, Microsoft 365, Hosted Exchange and Amazon Web Services (EC2/S3)
- Backup Methods and Products including Datto and Datto SAAS
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Simulation
- End-user support, customer service
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Be part of a dynamic US Team
- 13th month pay
- Paid Leaves, commutable to cash
- Health insurance with dental coverage, upon regularization
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Government mandated benefits (SSS, Phil health, Pag Ibig, Maternity or Paternity leave benefit, Solo Parent Leave, Bereavement leave, etc.)
- Employee engagement activities, team outings, sports activities, and events
Apply now and be part of our great team!