Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc.’s partner company is a US-based Digital Marketing Company. We are looking for a FULL STACK DEVELOPER to join our team of talented developers.
This is a full-time role, on a US shift and on a home-based work set-up.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter into this fast-growing organization.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, and other related fields
- Strong experience in Full Stack Development
- Proficiency with database technology such as MSSQL, MySQL, and Mongo DB
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building, designing, and maintaining website and web applications
- Develop frontend and backend application architectures
- Develop backend website applications
- Create and maintain servers and databases
- Develop high performance and secure backend and front-end applications
- Resolve issues relating to database integrity, database performance (deadlock, blocking, slowness, etc.).
- Write high quality, high performing, well-tested, maintainable documented code
- Maintain codebase, ensuring scalability, integrity, and organization
- Design and develop API endpoints functionality and architecture
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile and desktop devices
- Optimize user experience for all commercial and technical featured with a full responsive design, cross browser, and multiple device support
- Developing frontend layouts using UX design provided by the design team
- Stay informed of the latest development technologies, programing languages, and other resources that will improve applications and development process
- Collaborate with others on the team to develop, recommend and discuss technical designs to build fully integrated systems
- Use a project management system to meet task and project deadlines
- Capable of problem solving and troubleshooting
- Present strong communication skills and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Be part of a dynamic US Team
- 13th month pay
- Paid Leaves, commutable to cash
- Health insurance with dental coverage, upon regularization
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Government mandated benefits (SSS, Phil health, Pag Ibig, Maternity or Paternity leave benefit, Solo Parent Leave, Bereavement leave, etc.)
- Employee engagement activities, team outings, sports activities, and events
Apply now and be part of our great team!