Are You a Motivated, Intelligent Financial Planner that Wants to be Successful?
Freedom Family Office is a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm based in New York City and Miami, Florida. We are looking to build our team with the best talent in Cebu.
Your responsibilities will vary every day, but the focus will be to:
- Work with the business development team to analyze prospective client’s finances to spot problems we can solve and opportunities we can offer
- Manage client connections to account aggregation software
- Build and monitor client financial plans – including estate planning, tax planning, investments, insurance, retirement and cash flow
- Open, transfer, and manage client accounts at Schwab and other custodians.
- Prepare investment policy statements
- Assist Senior Wealth Strategist with client meeting preparation and delivery
- Communicate clearly by phone, video and email with clients and the team
For now, this position is remote with the expectation that you will be available during Eastern Standard Time work hours. Position will be home based but will transition to a Cebu IT Park office in the future.
You will learn more at our firm in the next year than you learned in four years at college. It will be a stimulating, action-oriented experience and a chance to participate in a high-growth player in the wealth management arena. We will support you with training, licensing assistance, and continuing education programs. You will receive cash bonuses for exceptional results. During your tenure, you will earn equity in the real estate projects we acquire.
Financial Planner Qualifications/Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of topics related to financial planning
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Results-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal aptitude
- Experience with financial planning software (e.g. eMoney, Money Guide Pro)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Education and Experience Preferences:
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 3-5 years’ experience in the financial industry (required)
- Certified Financial Planning or similar certification. RFP designation preferred.
- FINRA Series 65 License (preferred)
- Certified Public Accountant or Law Degree (preferred)
If our opportunity is appealing, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short cover email with the answer to one or more of the following:
- Describe a time when you were recognized for your intelligence and how it made you feel.
- What experiences in your life made you interested in financial planning?
- Fast forward 5 years, what achievements are you most proud of?