Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc’s partner company is an established NYC/Westchester IT Consulting firm which provides Cyber Security and IT Support services. The company helps business clients resolves issues with PC and Mac hardware and software, cloud services, Windows servers and networking.
We are seeking for a Executive Assistant and Project Manager whose primary role is to function as an executive support to management and department teams which includes the coordination and completion of projects on time within scope. This is a remote work (work from home or office-based work depending on the candidate’s preference) reporting directly to US teams.
The successful candidate will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
If you are a candidate with Project Management experience with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures ideally in an IT industry or any relevant industry with similar role, performing a variety of tasks, relying on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, leading and directing the work of others with a wide degree of creativity and latitude, then you can be a great fit for the role.
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Executive Assistant and Project Manager