Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc’s partner company is a US-based company in New York city that provides powering fulfillment, inventory, and business intelligence for the world’s greatest brands and retailers. This company is the cutting-edge SaaS technology transforming commerce operations.
We are looking for CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER who will act as the day-to-day point of contact for customers. The CS Manager will be handling live chats, phone calls and emails, as well as documenting and building best practices to improve the support team.
● At least 2 years’ experience in Customer Service
● Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
● Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong customer rapport
● 1+ years’ experience in multi-channel e-commerce or SaaS account management
● Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, leveraging strong creative problem solving skills
● Strong time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points but not required:
• Experience in the e-commerce / operations / supply-chain ecosystem with mid market B2C brand and retailers
• Experience with e-commerce platforms (Shopify Plus, Magento, Big Commerce), e commerce marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Jet.com, Walmart.com, etc.) and/or back office operations Platforms (ERP, Shipping, Inventory Management, OMS, WMS, 3 PL)
➢ Provide outstanding technical and account support
➢ Manage all support queries, assignments, and touch points
➢ Resolve customer issues and answer requests through online chat and email correspondence
➢ Identify, prioritize, and escalate customer issues and properly convey the details into Jira tickets for developer review.
➢ Work on time sensitive issues and provide timely resolution and clear customer communication.
➢ Provide feedback to customer success team colleagues regarding their accounts and issues their clients may be experiencing.
➢ Decrease incoming volume of tickets by focusing on a proactive support model and inform our customers of major updates and news
➢ Continuously improve product knowledge using our self-training tools and resources.
➢ Ensure that every service request is triaged, tracked, routed, and resolved and that customers are kept updated throughout the process with uncompromising responsiveness
TO APPLY: Send your resume to email@example.com with the SUBJECT: Customer Service Manager