- Do you have a strong experience in Customer Relations?
- Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills?
- Are you looking for a career growth while enjoying perks and competitive benefits?
Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc helps global companies expand business and build offshore teams in the Philippines. We are looking for a Client Service Associate who can help our team to establish and grow Customer Portfolio across various industries.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter into this fast growing organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Mass Communication/ Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in client relation or client management.
- Strong experience in handling corporate client relationships
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills (to ‘upsell’ current clients)
- Has a strong interest for growth and collaboration (teamwork)
- Excellent in time management and able to plan and prioritize tasks effectively/efficiently
- Computer literate, with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Gmail and the adaptability to learn other systems.
- Is business acumen, proactive, independent and results focused
- Willing to work in a night/graveyard shift
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily responsible for efficient management of Clients’ needs.
- Maintain good relationships with clients and other networks.
- Involve in all aspects of client onboarding and marketing.
- Discuss with client the PH mandated employee benefits/perks/incentives/etc
- Discuss with Client the mandated employee feedback process
- Assist Client with TAHCHE Candidate Interviews .
- Streamline Client onboarding process
- Establishing or Growing Customer Portfolio-business backgrounds, org charts, birthdays, company anniversaries, etc
- Understand different services of clients and TAHCHE
- Serve as the conduit between Client and TAHCHE
- Carry out Competitor Analysis Quarterly
- Provide reliable insights regarding industry demands and trends
- Update clients with Company News.
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits for this role. Apply now and be part of our great team!
For interested applicants, send your comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume should highlight the relevant experience and needs for the role.