Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc.’s partner company is a US-based leading third party logistics. We are looking for a C#.Net SOFTWARE ENGINEER to join our talented software development team. You will be part of our talented engineering team and a key player helping to migrate one of our core products.
This is a full-time role, on a US shift and on a home-based work set-up.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter into this fast-growing organization.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, and other related fields
- Strong experience in full-stack development and Software Engineering
- Ability to build enterprise-level software
- Experience with Cloud development and deep knowledge of Microsoft .NET / C#
- Experience with Automated Testing (especially Unit and Integration, preferably also End-to-End and Load)
- Experience with Build and Deployment automation (CI/CD)
- Experience with ticket/release management tools, e.g. Jira
- Experience with Git (GitLab) and Jenkins
- Can work on a US Shift (graveyard)
BONUS POINTS (but not required)
- Mobile development experience is a plus: Android/iOS/Web
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS certifications
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a hands-on, contributing developer on your team
- Maintain and enhance a system hosted with a cloud provider (e.g. Azure or AWS), allowing for visibility, health, and monitoring
- Create and/or operate an automated build pipeline that includes compilation, unit testing, and artifact harvesting (Jenkins or the like; scripting, like Powershell), ensuring visibility into all aspects of the pipeline
- Assist with automating the deployment of cloud-based systems, including automated running of integration and end-to-end tests, ensuring visibility into those processes
- Define and/or standardize processes across a development team for all phases of the SDLC: branching strategy, coding guidelines, build scripts, automated testing (unit/integration/end-to-end/load), deployment procedures, obsolescence planning, etc.
- Be part of architectural discussions for new applications across our technology stack
- Monitor escalation channels, investigate the issues (or delegate the investigation)
- Clearly document processes and procedures
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Sign-in bonus of Php 30,000
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Health insurance with dental coverage on DAY 1
- Internet Subsidy
- Be part of a dynamic US Team
- 13th month pay
- Paid Leaves, commutable to cash
- Health insurance with dental coverage, upon regularization
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Government mandated benefits (SSS, Phil health, Pag Ibig, Maternity or Paternity leave benefit, Solo Parent Leave, Bereavement leave, etc.)
- Employee engagement activities, team outings, sports activities, and events
Apply now and be part of our great team!