We are looking for a Full Stack ASP.NET Developer to be responsible for designing and monitoring applications. The responsibilities of ASP.NET Developers include writing code, designing solutions for applications, and improving functionality.
To be successful as an ASP.NET Developer, you should demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, high-quality coding skills, and an ability to manage your time efficiently. Ultimately, a top-notch ASP.NET Developer should have superior knowledge of software development, a keen eye for detail, and be able to work independently.
This is a full-time role, on a US shift and on a home-based work set-up.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter into this fast-growing organization.
FULL STACK ASP.NET Developer General Responsibilities:
- Creating top-quality applications.
- Collaborating with front-end developers.
- Improving functionality.
- Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
- Designing and building application layers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET applications.
- Perform design and development of web based services and applications.
- Work closely with the quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
- Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures.
- Monitor application performance at the post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
- Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
- Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions.
- Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections.
- Develop coding guidelines for the ASP.Net development team.
- Perform application design, development and deployment based on industry’s best practices.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare technical documents as per established project standards.
- Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans.
- Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Coordinates to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
FULL STACK ASP.NET Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
- Previous experience as a Developer.
- Extensive working knowledge of coding using .NET languages (C+, VB, .NET).
- Familiarity with ASP.NET framework and SQL servers.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Be part of a dynamic US Team
- 13th month pay
- Paid Leaves, commutable to cash
- Health insurance with dental coverage, upon regularization
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Government mandated benefits (SSS, Phil health, Pag Ibig, Maternity or Paternity leave benefit, Solo Parent Leave, Bereavement leave, etc.)
- Employee engagement activities, team outings, sports activities, and events
Apply now and be part of our great team!